Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So i'm kinda drunk, but is that Vaginal Davis?: 2.38

I've been exploring the Internet lately and discovering all sorts of fun things, including fun new links for y'all to explore. But I have a question.

Seriously, is Vaginal Davis behind immoderation.com? Go to immoderation.com. Is that that Vaginal Davis in the upper-left four-square picture? It could be RuPaul. But I was thinking it was Vaginal Davis. Vaginal Davis once told me that I was 'precious and must have pictures taken' of me. Which was weird. But nice. She's a nice lady, that Vaginal Davis. Even though she's technically not a lady.

All for now, Atlas is off to bed. And, combining those previously-unepisoded posts, Atlas is making these posts an episode.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's RuPaul.

10:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE VAGINAL DAVIS! But that's totally not Vaginal Davis.

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home