Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Breakfast at Tiffany's: 2.35

For more on my latest work, check out "Breakfast at Tiffany's". The post is about my recent visit to two of the (is it Big Six?) Big agencies of Ho'wood.

If you're not already on the Global Frequency, check out--

My Post
Kung Fu Monkey writer of the pilot
Warren Ellis Dot Com creator of the comic books
The Tech Spot
The Technorati Tag
. . .And many more, just search Technorati, my new favorite source, by going to www.technorati.com or just clicking the tag.

Just off Technorati-- does anyone know what this language is? check out http://www.livejournal.com/users/jautero/ I know the post is about the global frequency and there's even a mention of the WB in there, but is that Icelandic or what? Guess that's what they mean when they say global.

And finally, in today's f*ck you to the system, "Hustle & Flow" opens this Friday. As part of my special Ho'wood I Hate You Celebration, I've made plans to see it with Famke.

And really finally, whatever you do, don't learn how to download a copy of Global Frequency here.

7 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

GF on it's way to the LCH , via The Pirate Bay ..

Now this , i'm looking forward too ...

2:32 PM

 
Blogger Assistant Atlas said...

This just in-- John Rogers has moved on to the C-List of Blogebrity. Congratulations, John! He joins C-Lister Peggy Archer and B-Lister Perez Hilton on the list of blogging "celebrities" I know. In celebration, why not visit John's blog: http://kfmonkey.blogspot.com/

You can learn all about the Global Frequency there.

2:55 PM

 
Blogger london cokehead said...

I totally agree mate , Global Frequency get's my seal of approval hands down , I could watch a lot more of where that came from .

I can't believe know one has picked that up ...

Apart from the dodgy gymnastics scene ... Umm ..

Cheers ..

4:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That post at Tiffany's was great, Atlas. I hope Defamer does it as a blind item because I've never been to any of the big places and don't know which ones you're talking about.

6:22 PM

 
Blogger BHWS / BHWG said...

Hey -
dug the Tiffany's post... struggling actress here. gl on the assistant job - looking forward to see if you swim with sharks.... :)

6:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The unknown language on the page you mentioned is Finnish I believe.

8:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting post as for me. It would be great to read something more about this topic. The only thing I would like to see here is a few pictures of some gizmos.
Alex Stepman
Cell jammer

1:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home