Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Interseason News

Garth and Atlas continue to dangle. . . catch a thrilling installment soon. If that sentence made no sense to you, read the Season Finale & Obligatory Cliffhanger [two posts down].

In the meantime, comment on what I've been doing, what you like/want to see more of and what you don't. And vote in the Agency Evil Factor Poll. I can SEE you out there. Lurkers. . . [remember, you can be anonymous. Like, duh, I am, it's not hard]

Also, this story from the BBC, entitled "Italian River 'Full of Cocaine'" makes me think two things:
1) I really, really want to go to Milan now.
2) Which parts of LA drain into the LA river, because seriously, SERIOUSLY, can we do the same test here? Please? It's like the scientific question of the year-- well, for Ho'wood at least. [what, you thought it'd be something about film restoration processes?]

[via Diary of a London Cokehead who is less grammatically-correct than I am, but far funnier]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the first time in my life, I wish the LA River meandered through all parts of the city. Thanks, Atlas! :)

3:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know about the other readers, but i am curious about hollywood. specifically salaries and job descriptions of crew members and whatnot. i know its none of my business, but out of curiosity, what does, say, a cameraman make? what percentage do agents get? what do assistant directors do? just curious.

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home