Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Yup, Still Working: 4.25

Why yes, I AM still at work at 8:00 pm.

Okay, technically, I am not physically at work-- hence the ability to post. The thing is, I'm staying by the computer, cramming down pizza and sending out work from my trusty laptop. Wee!

Although I have already said that I am not working during "24". You've gotta draw the line somewhere, ya know? That's fine, say the bosses, as long as I get back to work afterwards.

So I'll post something more substantial when I get a break. Which should happen soon-- because I'm going to cry if it doesn't.

Responsibility sux, man.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rocky & Mugsy's Moll said...

8P? That's not so bad. What time did you start work at? If its less than 12 hours and you work in this biz - you are on easy street.

12:06 PM

 
Blogger Assistant Atlas said...

For the record, 8am-8pm, plus taking a bunch of work home with me and doing it on the weekends for at least several hours. That's not Easy Street. Easy Street is gentrifying me out of Venice (thank God for rent control).

9:36 AM

 
Anonymous Toby said...

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Thank you.

6:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home