Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Is The New Heath Ledger: 6.15

Heath Ledger's death is a terrible loss for art.

I want that to be said about me when I die, btw. And I want it to be true.

The dude entrusted with his roles should be Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

It goes beyond the fact they both had breakout movie roles in 10 Things I Hate About You. It's the fact that both can act and both act in interesting roles to the point where one is not quite sure what he's gonna do next.

It's also that the resemblance can be uncanny, but it's more than that still.

Let this be said: like Heath Ledger, he chooses interesting roles, this Joseph Gordon-Levitt does.

His judgment is so good, actually, that the fact that a movie has him in it makes it more likely that it is a good movie. And how many 20-something actors can you say that about? Not many.

How many actors generally can you say that about?

Mostly the ones with Oscars, that's who.

But JGL, man if you read this, please, always remember that one thing that makes you so good as to receive this anonymous blogger's mantle is that you work well with others in service of your art. Please don't stop being kind to your fellow professionals. And your fellow human beings while you're at it.

Also, drugs. Stay away, okay? And see a doctor often.

You'll be fine, JGL, Hollywood's assistants will see to it.

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous roxy B said...

was he on 3rd Rock from the sun?
http://www.twolia.shop

3:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

his better than Heath, heath only have 2 good acting movie. Joseph has plenty & he's been acting for ages..

his not the next heath ledger
his just plain Joseph Gordon-levitt :)

8:07 PM

 
Blogger laikhra said...

Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks,
A definite great read…
anti keylogger

4:18 PM

 
Blogger aa said...

live119|live119論壇|
潤滑液|內衣|性感內衣|自慰器|
自慰套|情趣內衣|
G點|性感丁字褲|吊帶襪|
煙火批發|煙火|情趣用品|SM|充氣娃娃|AV|情趣|
衣蝶|丁字褲|無線跳蛋|性感睡衣|
按摩棒|電動按摩棒|飛機杯|自慰套|
角色扮演|跳蛋|情趣跳蛋|

1:04 PM

 
Anonymous اليوتيوب said...

isn't this a rumor ?

7:16 AM

 
Anonymous Movie reel said...

Hello,
One of the more interesting things to collect, however, which would make anyone envious of the celebrity collectibles, are actual props from the films which these actors have appeared in. Owning the different props that one sees in the films can give anyone a sense of wonder when it comes to a memorabilia collection.

jenifer

11:41 PM

 
Blogger hck said...

thank blog post. his better than Heath, heath only have 2 good acting movie. DietPlan Slimming Method.

9:37 AM

 
Blogger mike said...

My sister loves this gay but what she didn't know was that he use to visit Online pharmacy reviews at least it's what I read, I want to take to my sister off the blindness about this guy.

12:41 PM

 
Blogger Benedio said...

I've read some interesting things about tis guy in Online pharmacy reviews, those were things I didn't know about him actually I want to get more information because I'm a girl who has followed the career of him for years.

7:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home