Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Correction: Please Note This Correction

I did not cover all in its entirety the conversation between Sloane and myself in the post. The part where Sloane cried was kept confidential and that's all I'm going to say about it.

But I tell you now, readers, the honest truth I have learned. It's always best to stand up for yourself. That's the lesson, kids, no more, no less. Stand up for yourselves in whatever you're doing. You are important and you do matter. Even if all you're doing is reading this lonely post.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't seem too lonely to me, Atlas, look at your comments.

10:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doofus, his change purse is his ads-- if he's getting traffic, he'll get like, a penny, every time you click an ad. That's the collection plate-- click it around.

2:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That should actually read, "click it forward", but I was a little quick on the click.

2:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home