Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Blogging my Little Heart Out for YOU!

Ah, faithful readers, Atlas is hard at work on the season premiere but was distracted by the siren song of sexual healing last night and could not complete it. [um, the premiere, not the sexual healing]

Plus, it's harder to blog now that I have a [shhhhh] new job. And no, I'm not telling you word one about it. Not for a little while, at least. Gotta maintain that anonymity, you know.

In the meantime, if you're hard-up for entertainment, Atlas suggests checking out Showtime's surprisingly-good new show "Weeds". Frankly, I was prepared to give a decided 'meh' to the show, but the strong characters and funny situations ultimately got me. Unlike HBO comedies "Entourage" and "The Comeback", you don't even have to be high to think it's funny.

So check back soon, kiddies, for the riveting conclusion to the Season Finale & Obligatory Cliffhanger.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw congrats on the new j-o-b. Probably a good idea keeping it "mum" for awhile, with all the other Chad Michael Murray look alikes out there...

8:35 AM

 
Blogger Justin said...

atlas. don't leave me hangin'.

just no.

1:51 PM

 
Blogger Aric Blue said...

Dude, you gotta be high to think Weeds is better than Entourage. The first ep of Weeds was a definite meh. I'll give it another ep to do something and then it's over.

Entourage is very entertaining, and even if it's not always funny, I've a vested emotional interest in the characters. I'm there until Aquaman bombs at the box office!

1:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home