Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I Have a Serious K Addiction: 3.46

I have a serious addiction that's incredibly silly. My addiction?
Katamari Damacy.
No, is not the next crack cocaine, and in fact, I'm surprisingly behind on this trend. It's a video game. And it is taking over my mind.


Agggh...the roomie is totally playing right now and I'm just grooving along to the music while writing. But like a good junkie, I'm really just counting the minutes until I get to play.

And before you tell me what a loser I am, save the finger energy. I know it's beyond stupid as a video game and a use of my time, but I can't help it. I'm addicted. I'm powerless.
For the uninitiated, here's what the game is about, to the best of my understanding. . .
THIS IS YOU.
The one on the right- the green one.

And what you do is roll a big sticky ball around that picks up things, like so. . .


And this guy hangs around-->
and shoots rainbows from his mouth. Could I make this up, people?

And you keep rolling the ball around a bunch of places picking stuff up until. . .

And this is your goal. A big ball of trash. It gets shot up into the sky to make stars. Or something.

But it's so incredibly fun and I don't know why. I guess maybe because I'm really, really high.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

nothing can replace animal crossing my eyes.

6:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Atlas, I love your blog, man. I REALLY DO.

Thing is, your site design BLOWS.

Dude, I'm sorry to tell you this, but it does. I mean, honestly, it's not terrible. You chose the least-offensive Blogspot font, you have good additions in your side column (I love that you have a Rolodex) and it's cool, man. You're a great writer and you're funny.

BUT SERIOUSLY. . . can you hire someone or something? Just make it easier on the browser.

Thanks,
A FAN who is sometimes prone to capital letters

9:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, I would offer my web design services, but I'm just an unhelpfully critical surfer. Sorry.
-"Anon" @ 9:21PM

9:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home