Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Atlas Takes a Holiday: 4.x

Yeah, lately, I can't sleep. And I really, really want/need to. So badly that I disregard the conventions of grammar and polite English etiquette. Figuring I couldn't sleep, I went back and watched the latest episodes of "Big Love".

Amanda Seyfried, I totally remember your name now. You managed to act more with fewer lines than I have seen an actress do in a long time.

Dead, plastic or Mormon, this girl can do it all.

It's depressing, really, this inability to sleep. Thankfully, the act of getting up, opening and connecting the laptop, has really put me to . . zzzzzzzzzz.

Oh, hey! I get to go to Miami! We're location-scouting and if the places we like survive hurricane season, somewhere in Florida could be getting a major boost from the entertainment industry. So if you hail from the other Sunshine State, please, let me know where a guy can go to get his mojo on in South Beach because I've got most of Memorial Day weekend.

While work only requires me (and the boss) to be there until Thursday or Friday, I get to stay, with the company even paying for one hotel night. Considering they've turned me into a zombie, I think it's the least they can do.

No seriously, I'm exhausted. Can we please destroy Hollywood soon?

TECHNORATI TAGS: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, go for the Cuban food, not the party. Most underrated part of Miami.

Or overrated, depending on what you hear about Miami.

9:47 PM

 
Blogger Grubber said...

Atlas,
You going to bid on this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4886191602&category=18841&ssPageName=STORE:PROMOBOX:NEWLIST

Alias gear up for auction, but I thought this might hold speical appeal to you.
cheers
Dave

10:20 PM

 
Blogger Jason Gray said...

Off topic, but -- There's an actress named Jennifer Sky that I've seen in both CSI and CSI: Miami. If anybody would know about her (beyond what I can find on the 'net) I thought it would be you. I could watch her all day...

ps. Thanks for the link.

12:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! That interview with Ari ad thing is fun! And good practice in case I actually get a good interview some day.

12:30 PM

 
Blogger Assistant Atlas said...

Anon: The Cuban food was awesome
Grubber: That's so lame and I have absolutely no use for it. That said, I'm totally bidding.
Jason: She's a hottie, but I've never heard of her. Sorry.
Anon@12:30: Good luck with that, dude.

9:41 PM

 
Blogger Grubber said...

Let us know how you go in the auction, that would be hilarious. Believe me, I revel in lameness :)
cheers
Dave

6:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sleeping pills do work, Atlas. I also highly recommend acupuncture. PS I know a good acupuncturist near where you live.

11:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home