Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I Love Craigslist: Episode 1.17

What is the best thing for appearing busy researching at work while actually doing nothing but amuse yourself?

I nominate that the best thing of all time is the Best Of Craigslist.

God I love it. If you haven't ever visited Craigslist, go as soon as you finish reading this-- you'll find a link conveniently placed in the sidebar for you. For those who have read the list, have you ever really considered what a wonderful thing the best of list is? All these posts, all throughout history [at least, history 2001-present], a veritable cross-section and hodgepodge of the craziest, funniest, best-of posts around.

It's friggin' awesome. Now granted, there are some great blogs out there, and they deserve their props-- Overeducated and Underemployed is my favorite of the moment. But blogs are just a different sort of creature. The board is where it's at. And Craigslist, as one of the biggest and best community boards out there, has more kooky fun packed into it's 'best of' list that the last ten #1 box office comedies put together.

The Best of Craigslist is my preferred worktime diversion-- and I know it's a favorite diversion of many of you out there as well. And I know many of you, like me, just can't wait for the next updating of the 'Best of' section. And you and I both know that when it is, that means many minutes, if not hours of fun. And when you're totally jonesing for awesome posts, you can always good back and sample the best posts from any time period in the last four years.

Oh, Craigslist, I love you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

I love Craigslist too!

2:36 PM

 
Blogger N.F. said...

I don't see the link for craiglist? what is it? where is it?

6:42 PM

 
Blogger JimmyD said...

I live around the corner from Craigs List. I kid you not. That wouldn't be funny.
(Will you even see this post? Do you get e-mails when someone posts? This is from season one.)

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home