Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Monday, December 26, 2005

My Apologies

My apologies for not informing you of my brief absence. I'll be posting new stuff all this week, [read: clearing out the backlog of half-completed posts] so be sure to check back often. Like every hour, on the hour.

Also, I would totally, totally watch this show if it happens. Seriously, I would watch Amy Acker do her nails. But the fact that Sark and Sloane are there just makes it more fun.

Technorati Tag:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! Sark...Sloane...I'm so in. I was actually surprised yesterday to see that Sloane was on an episode of Sex and the City (I'm always surprised to find out that I haven't actually seen all the episodes of the show!).

9:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO what did you think?

Did you have any idea that Irina would return? I had to throw a party just so I could see everyone's reactions. Thankfully, the carpet survived.

7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home