Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Monday, December 26, 2005

My Apologies

My apologies for not informing you of my brief absence. I'll be posting new stuff all this week, [read: clearing out the backlog of half-completed posts] so be sure to check back often. Like every hour, on the hour.

Also, I would totally, totally watch this show if it happens. Seriously, I would watch Amy Acker do her nails. But the fact that Sark and Sloane are there just makes it more fun.

Technorati Tag:

4 Comments:

Anonymous sandra said...

Ooh! Sark...Sloane...I'm so in. I was actually surprised yesterday to see that Sloane was on an episode of Sex and the City (I'm always surprised to find out that I haven't actually seen all the episodes of the show!).

9:21 AM

 
Anonymous Chad said...

SO what did you think?

Did you have any idea that Irina would return? I had to throw a party just so I could see everyone's reactions. Thankfully, the carpet survived.

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Adi said...

Find Internet Marketing resource hare Online Marketing Strategy | Internet Marketing Tools | Online Marketing Campaign | Online Marketing Business | Online Marketing System | Online Business | Online Home Business | Online Business Tips | Internet Marketing Online

3:30 PM

 
Blogger Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

12:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home