Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sponsorship Results In Better Xmas Gifts For Mildly Underprivileged Child

I just wanted to take a moment to thank my wonderful sponsors who've enabled me to purchase better gifts for Xmas thanks to my expected revenue.

So let's issue a round of applause to them.


WHITE TRASH PALACE www.whitetrashpalace.com
Seriously trashy and seriously fun.

AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE on Cartoon Network's most excellent Adult Swim
(Volume 4 is now available!)

Why am I loving these advertisers so? I love White Trash Palace because the very sweet woman behind the site, Michelle Lamar, was instrumental in bringing me into the loving folds of Blogads. My favorite item? That would be this. Feel free to order it for me.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a landmark show in adult stoner television. Not only is it the first hip-hop cartoon I ever loved, (sorry, Boondocks) it has some of the most indelible characters in television. If your friends watch the show, you can tell a lot about them by which characters they sympathize with. Seriously. Know someone who is annoyed by Frylock? Anti-intellectual. Does your pal like Master Shake a little too much? He probably pulled the wings off flies as a child. Too much sympathy for Meat Wad? Maybe a really nice person, more likely a scarily nice one hiding bodies in his basement. Dude, it's happened, I swear.*

The point is, if you support my sponsors, my little brother will get better Xmas gifts. And I know at least one person who really wants that. So if you care about lil kids freezing their tushies off in the Midwest, then please, check out the Blogads.

BUT DON'T CHECK OUT THE GOOGLE ADS BECAUSE I AM FORBIDDEN TO RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO THAT, EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW THAT ADS ARE HOW THE SITES LIKE THIS ARE MONETIZED ANYWAY. AND YES, SANDOR, THIS IS FOR YOU.

*this has never happened- yet

1 Comments:

Blogger Thisishollywood said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.
Hollywood memorabilia lines all the walls of the restaurant Planet Hollywood Gifts. Bongos Cafe presents diners with some delicious Cuban cuisine. There are many other shops, including a huge selection of magnets at Magnetron Magnetz, tricks and gags available at Magic Masters, all sorts of sweets at Candy Cauldron, and authentic American collectibles and memorabilia at Starabilias.

11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home