Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Quick Question, Kids

Does anyone know the email address of anyone with any relevance in the Writer's Guild? Looking for someone who can tell me which occupations fall under the Guild's purview because I found some website info, but I can't get a response from leaving a comment on the Guild's webpage. I'm actually trying to help some kids out with union activity, so please, help me do some good in Hollywood! If you think you might be able to help (even suggestions for getting the right person are appreciated) please email me at assistantatlas@yahoo.com. Thanks.

I'm trying to get a post done for you right now. Pending my writing speed, it will be up tonight. (And actually as we speak Famke is nibbling my ear and trying to get me to eat these cucumbers, crackers and foie gras -- which means exactly one thing-- something will be up tonight, and I can't promise it'll be blog-related) So tomorrow then. In the meantime, Guild me.

4 Comments:

Blogger writergurl said...

Dude, Craig Mazin, who is ON the WGA board writes the "Artful Writer".

Betcha HE could hook a brotha up...

8:49 PM

 
Blogger Assistant Atlas said...

What's really amazing is that your comment appears BEFORE the actual time that I posted this post.

9:01 PM

 
Blogger writergurl said...

LOL...

Maybe, I just gots it like dat!

;)

9:46 PM

 
Blogger Justin said...

Or stop by. The ladies that work at the WGA office near the Grove are nice. Good folks.

9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home