Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Back, but not yet Back to Normal: 2.20

So I've returned from a very relaxing and in fact inspiring vacation. Since I've returned, I've learned that for this sh*t is pretty interesting, even if it's only a "rumor" [notice the quotation marks]. And, also, a very good explanation for Cruise's behavior-- and further fake proof of the TomKat fauxmance. And really, an endorsement for Scientology if you think about it. I mean, what other religion has that good of PR involving homoscandal? The Catholics? I don't think so....

This made me laugh and I know it'll make Jungle Computer laugh and I hope it'll make you laugh. (via Pink Is the New Blog)


Classic.

1 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Excellent !!

A fine jest !

Ye held court an I laugheth out loud ...

Splitting thine side ..

6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home