Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Monday, March 27, 2006

2006, Year of the Hot Assistant: 4.33

If you slept through work today, you might've missed the launch of the Hollywood assistant version of "Hot or Not" called Hottest Hollywood Assistants.

Click here if you want to go there right now, but as you might expect, it's www.hottesthollywoodassistants.com.

And I was just informed that someone has put up a picture of my avatar. Thanks, guys. So if you do happen upon Chad Michael Murray's mug, please, be kind. And know that it isn't an official profile. Personally, I'm now going to have search through it until I find it. Hopefully I can find it and report on it.

As for me, I didn't sleep through work. Twelve hours baby, rollin' solid all day long.

But honestly, people, I really hope that this will hail the beginning of a new stage in the intra-agency clutserfest that's slowly swirling in the Hollywood assistant drain. It's happening people, you can tell it, can't you?

But until the orgies break out, enjoy my personal ratings of famous assistants...

UPDATE!: The site is down. Apparently, it ate up its bandwidth or something. I tried to care, but, well...

Samaire Armstrong, and a bit of a muse. I'd give her all 9. [*wink]


La Lloyd gets a 5 thanks to his snappy wardrobe.


Jessica Culter, the Washingtonienne, was a low-level staffer in Washington before she got all famous. I'd say she might've been an 8 if she wasn't so over-exposed, therefore, just a 7 in my harsh judgment.

And of course, your favorite blogebrity.


TECHNORATI TAGS: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rocky & Mugsy's Moll said...

Says "Account Suspended" when I try your "Hottest" link......

10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home