Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Monday, October 03, 2005

180 Post Clip Show Celebration!

One hundred eighty posts: that's enough for a clip show, right? I mean, Simpsons did a clip show not long after 100 episodes, so I figure, if anything, I'm overdue. So readers, I know many of you are just arriving, especially thanks to recent linkage from Alex at Complications Ensue and John at Kung Fu Monkey.

Here's your chance to take a stroll down the memory lane of Assistant/Atlas.

So here are my greatest hits, from the beginning:

The first post I ever did.

The first-ever Executive of the Week

Characters of My Blogworld, a rundown of the characters in the blog-- at least for the first two seasons.

The Most Popular Executive of the Week. . . ever.

The Post That Made You Love to Hate Sloane

The Poop on Ryan Seacrest's Star Contest! Aka-- I become mildly famous for five seconds.
Thanks, Ry.
The Unbearable Sucktitude of UTA (UTA=United Talent Agency)

The KROQ interview and the Kathy Griffin meet-and-greet.

Celebrity Justice, or as I like to call it, C.J.

The first Whisper Price Game

The Office Plots Thicken

The Season One Obligatory Cliffhanger

Season Two Opener and Superpowers!

The Asstastic Exec of the Week. I guess it wasn't a surprise that it was .

I Write to HBO's Entourage and then they Actually Get Better.

Famke gets an intro while I face a dilemma.

The Roomie Takes Over while I take a vacation.

The Gay Celebrity Guide. Just in case David Geffen invites you for cocktails.

Confessions of a Disloyal Assistant

How Blogging Saved My Career aka- Sloane fires my a$$.

Testimonials From Various People About How They Love Me and My Blog

The Worst Kind of Wasted

Second Season Finale

Desperate Housewives Vs. My Budding Alcoholism

Atlas, Comic Book Hero

The "You Make the Call Game"

Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch, an ode and smackdown to my homeland.

Shut Your Eyes, It's Hollywood Momentum.

And finally, my new Mission Statement

So there you have 'em-- my greatest posts thus far. Comment on your favorites, bemoan the lack of your personal favorite post on this list, and be sure check our yourselves in the comments sections-- provided you're not a lurker. And, above all, enjoy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Atlas, guess whose airbrushed, cosmetically-enhanced mug shines from an advertisement in the latest "In" magazine[which is a free gay rag in LA]?

Uh-huh. Ryan Seacrest. SO gay.

10:08 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

www0703
jimmy choo sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
gucci handbags
nhl jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
lakers jerseys
coach outlet
pandora charms
oakley sunglasses












7:48 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

adidas superstar
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet online
uggs outlet
moncler online
manolo blahnik
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
cheap jordans
ww0816/

5:49 PM

 
Blogger 5200 said...

0824jejePourtant, les nike air jordan hommes routines d'exercices d'assouplissement ont fini par être importantes dans certaines stratégies, nous basket nike air max homme en solde ne devrions donc pas les ignorer. Certainement, il asics aaron pas cher homme est absolument temps pour juste une nouvelle série de asics gel lyte camo baskets de basket-ball. Le swoosh Nike réel à travers air jordan 1 mid colorways l'aspect est en fait extrêmement exceptionnel, la semelle intercalaire réelle basket nike bebe fille pas cher désigné avec dispositif de l'atmosphère notable est en réalité extrêmement nike air max thea soldes rembourrage.

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home