Clawing to escape the belly of the beast here in Hollywood. To commiserate, email my name assistantatlas at yahoo.

Monday, October 03, 2005

180 Post Clip Show Celebration!

One hundred eighty posts: that's enough for a clip show, right? I mean, Simpsons did a clip show not long after 100 episodes, so I figure, if anything, I'm overdue. So readers, I know many of you are just arriving, especially thanks to recent linkage from Alex at Complications Ensue and John at Kung Fu Monkey.

Here's your chance to take a stroll down the memory lane of Assistant/Atlas.

So here are my greatest hits, from the beginning:

The first post I ever did.

The first-ever Executive of the Week

Characters of My Blogworld, a rundown of the characters in the blog-- at least for the first two seasons.

The Most Popular Executive of the Week. . . ever.

The Post That Made You Love to Hate Sloane

The Poop on Ryan Seacrest's Star Contest! Aka-- I become mildly famous for five seconds.
Thanks, Ry.
The Unbearable Sucktitude of UTA (UTA=United Talent Agency)

The KROQ interview and the Kathy Griffin meet-and-greet.

Celebrity Justice, or as I like to call it, C.J.

The first Whisper Price Game

The Office Plots Thicken

The Season One Obligatory Cliffhanger

Season Two Opener and Superpowers!

The Asstastic Exec of the Week. I guess it wasn't a surprise that it was .

I Write to HBO's Entourage and then they Actually Get Better.

Famke gets an intro while I face a dilemma.

The Roomie Takes Over while I take a vacation.

The Gay Celebrity Guide. Just in case David Geffen invites you for cocktails.

Confessions of a Disloyal Assistant

How Blogging Saved My Career aka- Sloane fires my a$$.

Testimonials From Various People About How They Love Me and My Blog

The Worst Kind of Wasted

Second Season Finale

Desperate Housewives Vs. My Budding Alcoholism

Atlas, Comic Book Hero

The "You Make the Call Game"

Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch, an ode and smackdown to my homeland.

Shut Your Eyes, It's Hollywood Momentum.

And finally, my new Mission Statement

So there you have 'em-- my greatest posts thus far. Comment on your favorites, bemoan the lack of your personal favorite post on this list, and be sure check our yourselves in the comments sections-- provided you're not a lurker. And, above all, enjoy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Atlas, guess whose airbrushed, cosmetically-enhanced mug shines from an advertisement in the latest "In" magazine[which is a free gay rag in LA]?

Uh-huh. Ryan Seacrest. SO gay.

10:08 PM

 
Blogger crazyloko said...

This phenomenomChina Wholesale is typified by mobile phonethe rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that cheap cell phones wholesale from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and cell phonesChina Wholesale will skyroket your profits.cosplay costumes
cheap cell phones
cheap cocktail dresses
Cheap Wedding Dresses
cheap jewelry

7:49 PM

 
Blogger crazyloko said...

I’m a Wholesale Polo Shirts huge fan of Fiber Gourmet pasta’s; Cheap Ed Hardy clothingthey taste great and Air Max Chaussures are healthy not only for you but your entire family. Polo shirtThere’s really no difference in the taste between thisTn Requin pasta and your standard pasta, Chaussures Sport InI couldn’t tell the difference, Polo shirtneither could any member of my family including my picky children.Chaussures puma It’s nice to know that even while dieting and watching my calorie intake there Chaussures Nikeis an alternative out there that allows me to eat the pasta I want, Wholesale Polo Shirtswholesale polo shirtsNIKE AIR RIFT,NIKE requin tn Livraison 24H Shox R4,when I want without the guilt.

7:49 PM

 
Blogger crazyloko said...

Air Jordan Shoes
Wholesale NFL Jerseys
MBT shoes
nike tn requin chaussures
puma chaussures hommes
tn chaussures
nike tn
ed hardy clothing
ed hardy clothing
chaussures tn
Remise Sports Chaussures
tn requin
NFL Jerseys

7:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home